AJA Ships Ki Pro GO Multi-Channel H.264 Recorder/Player
AJA Video Systems has shipped Ki Pro GO, a standalone, multi-channel H.264 redundant recorder capable of capturing up to four simultaneous HD or SD channels to affordable, off-the-shelf USB media. Portable and genlock free, Ki Pro GO is the ideal workflow solution for live production scenarios including live events, concerts, sports stadiums, corporate, medical, on-set, and beyond.
Ki Pro GO is the next generation of AJAs Ki Pro family of production-proven, file-based recording and playback devices, combining intuitive design and flexibility into a compact 2RU, half-rack width form factor. Genlock free recording eliminates the need to synchronize four input sources, while redundant recording provides multiple backups in the field to protect the recorded video. Four 3G-SDI and four HDMI input ports ensure compatibility with high-quality sources. HDMI and or SDI monitoring outputs enables Ki Pro GO to display up to four channels of video as a matrix monitoring output on a single monitor.
Ki Pro GO feature highlights include:
- Multi-channel H.264 recording up to 1080p 60;
- 5x USB recording media slots, compatible with off-the-shelf USB 3.0 media;
- Redundant recording of any or all channels;
- Genlock free video inputs;
- 4x HDMI video inputs;
- 4x 3G-SDI video inputs;
- 4x 3G-SDI video outputs;
- HDMI and SDI multi-channel matrix monitoring outputs;
- Selectable VBR recording profiles, 4:2:0 8-bit;
- Balanced XLR analog audio inputs, mic/line/48v switchable;
- 2-channel embedded audio per video input;
- 2x 4-pin XLR 12v redundant power inputs;
- Easy-to-use web UI, compatible with standard web browsers;
- Front panel button controls with integrated HD resolution screen; and
- Stand-alone operation.
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.