On-Air Graphics Solution Brings High-End Titles to Any Sized Production
NewBlueFx has released Titler Live 3 Broadcast, making high-end on-air graphics technology accessible for any size production.
Agile to run on a laptop, simple to learn and priced to fit any budget, Titler Live 3 Broadcast allows any broadcaster with an SDI, NDI or HDMI connection to make graphics from a variety of inputs, including spreadsheets, sports (such as Datalink and SportZcast) and social media (including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube).
“Titler Live 3 Broadcast is a revolutionary solution not simply because it will equalise access to the very best of on-air graphics technology – but also because of the far-reaching end result: it allows broadcasters at any level to produce on-air graphics that can be as technically sophisticated and aesthetically compelling as solutions at the highest level,” stressed NewBlueFX CEO, Todor Fay.
Key Capabilities of Titler Live 3 Broadcast:
- Capable of running on both Mac and Windows devices, Titler Live 3 Broadcast allows broadcasters to generate multi-layered, 3D animated graphics, delivering complex designs, with glints, loops and crawls through an intuitive design interface.
- Leverage the depth and breadth of After Effects designs through the AE Project Importer, then connect to any data source for dynamic, information-rich graphics.
- Providing over 370 pre-made main title, lower third and bugs templates that are all fully customisable through the industry standard Title Designer – bundled in Avid Media Composer and Grass Valley Edius and found in popular video editing workflows including Premiere Pro.
- Broadcasters can connect real-time data to their designs from a variety of sources including spreadsheets, social media services, and sports data for instant, asynchronous animated updates.
All of the above can be done through any SDI, HMDI or NDI connected device, allowing for unlimited graphic layers per channel, on up to 16 channels – at no additional cost.
Other Titler Live 3 Broadcast Features:
- Designs work across live and post-production environments.
- Create custom designs with 120+ effects, transitions and animations included.
- Add numerous channels at no additional cost.
- Select from a quick-start menu of 370+ included templates of lower thirds, titles, bugs and more.
- Support for StatCrew, SportZcast and DataLink.
- Support for RSS Feeds and Text File generators.
- Built-in scoreboard tool for Football, Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, and many more.
- Independent layer updates (refresh elements of graphics independently).
- Extensible API for serving data and driving animation events from custom external sources, including HTML UI support.
- One year of support and software updates.
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.