Hannay ReelTech Reels’ Broadcast Fibre Optic Series
Hannay ReelTech Reels have released the new Broadcast Fibre Optic Series Reels at the end of 2016. Designed specifically for the unique needs of Broadcast SMPTE, TAC and opticalCON cable. These metal reels are lightweight and stand up to everyday wear and tear better than plastic reels. Easy access to internal storage area to protect expensive cable.
- Series AVF-14 – Lightweight and portable, weighs under 4.5kg.
- Series AVF-18 – Holds 300m of SMPTE cable, weighs under 11.3kg, stackable on wheels.
- For use with 3mm to 9.2mm or larger broadcast fibre optic cable.
- Designed for Tactical Fibre and Hybrid Fibre cable types.
- Quality construction designed for harsh outdoor environments.
- Non-reflective black matte finish is standard.
- External and/or internal drum storage with protective rubber grommet for easy access to lead out cable, while keeping dirt and debris out.
- Crank handle permanently attached to disc.
- Equipped with cam-lock drag brake system.
- Lightweight aluminium construction, under 4.5kg for easy transport and handling.
- Modular frame style, handle and legs can be easily replaced in the event of damage.
- Durable aluminium/steel construction, under 11kg.
- Frame style with clips allow multiple reels to be stacked.
- Optional heavy-duty, locking caster wheels (set includes two locking and two non-locking casters). Specify factory when ordering, add ‘C’ to model number.
- Optional pull handle is available (Part No. 9949.0500). Specify when ordering.
Now available for Australian and New Zealand exclusively at ReelTech Pty. Ltd.
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.