Red Giant Universe Brings New Text and Motion Graphics Tools
Red Giant has released Universe 3.1, an update to its GPU-accelerated plugins for editors and motion graphics artists.
Red Giant Universe 3.1 introduces three new tools for animating motion graphics to the collection: Numbers, Array Gun, and Progresso. Also new to Universe 3.1, Red Giant has added 35 new presets into HUD Components, a tool for quickly adding animated Heads Up Display elements into shots, bringing it to a total of over 65 ready-to-go animations that artists can completely modify for their unique work. The latest update brings the Red Giant Universe 3.1 collection to over 80 tools supported across eight host-applications.
Three Brand New Tools in Red Giant Universe 3 include:
- Numbers: Render and animate a wide variety of numbers, including currency, percentage, date and time.
- Array Gun: Generate animated motion graphics based on grids, shapes and lines, featuring built in animation functions.
- Progresso: Generate animatable progress bars in many different styles.
Updates in Red Giant Universe 3.1 include 35 new presets have been added into HUD Components, bringing it to a total of over 65 ready-to-go animations that users can completely modify for their work.
Universe 3.1 runs on Windows and OS X, and includes over 75 tools that run in:
- Adobe After Effects CC 2017 or later
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 or later
- Apple Final Cut Pro X 10.2.3 or later
- Apple Motion 5.3.2 or later
- Avid Media Composer 8.2 or later
- Magix VEGAS Pro 14 or later
- Davinci Resolve 14 or later
- HitFilm Pro 6.0 and later