ATTO Technology Announces Support for macOS Mojave
ATTO Technology has reaffirmed its commitment to Apple technology innovations by announcing support for macOS Mojave.
Apple has long been a platform of choice for creative professionals. HD and 4K digital production and editing applications have expanded file sizes and project complexity, pushing users to grow their storage footprint exponentially. Apple’s footprint extends into government, education and science, all of which require robust new features to handle today’s data.
The new Mojave OS meets these increasing demands by featuring an updated file system and improvements for video and graphics. ATTO complements this performance boost by fully supporting Mojave.
ATTO is a network and storage connectivity innovator reliably powering high-performance, demanding workflows in media and entertainment, government and education, scientific and large data-block environments. From Thunderbolt to ethernet, fibre channel to SAS/SATA, ATTO products are the highest performing connectivity solutions available for Mac environments.
Products included in the ATTO portfolio of macOS Mojave supported solutions are:
- Celerity 32Gb/s (Gen 6), 16Gb/s (Gen 5 and Gen 6) and 8Gb Fibre Channel host bus adapters (HBAs) with MultiPath Director.
- ExpressSAS 12Gb and 6Gb SAS/SATA HBAs and 6Gb RAID adapters.
- Thunderbolt 3 and 2 enabled ThunderLink adapters.
- FastFrame 40GbE and 10GbE network interface cards (NICs).
- Software including ATTO ConfigTool, XstreamVIEW, Xtend SAN iSCSI Initiator, Express NAV and QuickNAV.