METexpo Moves to September 2021
The Australia Section of the Society of Motion Picture & Television Engineers (SMPTE) and Expertise Events have announceed new dates for the METexpo Conference & Exhibition.
The event will now be held from Tuesday 28th September to Thursday 30th September, 2021, at Sydney’s ICC in Darling Harbour.
According to the Chair of SMPTE Australia, New Zealand and Pacific Islands, Paul Whybrow, “In these Covid times we want to ensure all our members and friends have a really safe and enjoyable time at METexpo. Given the current conditions in Sydney, we have shifted our event back around six weeks, so you can feel confident and comfortable in coming to our show and conference.
“We are really excited about our packed conference program, which includes a number of new features. We will share the full program details very shortly but meanwhile here is a taster of what you can plan to experience for media professionals, technologists and engineers.”
The event will feature:
- Three days of conference and industry innovation show, with two social events open to all
- A full day of for the screen industry across business, production and post
- Business of Media panels featuring thought leaders from the ABC, SCA, Nova, Deluxe, Seven Media, Telstra, AWS, SPA and more
- A full day dedicated to the craft of audio, aimed at mentoring sound practitioners
- The Women in M&E and their Allies breakfast
- SMPTE METexpo awards, celebrating inspiring professionals from Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific.
- Global insights from SMPTE keynote events
- An innovation Hub showcasing start-ups and innovators from Fishburner and others
- Partner events with the Sydney Video Technology Meet Up group and SVGW
“We are really looking forward to seeing you in person at the regional media and entertainment industry event of the year for media professionals, technologists and engineers,” concluded Mr Whybrow.
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.