Business Continuity Update – Imagine Communications
Imagine Communications continues to monitor the evolving coronavirus situation closely. the company’s primary focus is on the preservation of its collective employees’ health, as well as the prevention of an interruption of support from Imagine.
What plans do you have in place for continuity of the goods and services provided to your customers?
- Imagine has established the role of Business Continuity Executive, with cross-functional access to all resources necessary to maintain the company’s readiness. Mr. Bob Divers has assumed this role and reports directly to our CEO, Tom Cotney.
- Imagine is implementing corporate travel restrictions in accordance with recommendations from government agencies – updating this policy as the ever-changing situation develops. This includes limiting all travel to essential personnel and activities in line with critical business priorities.
- Imagine is conducting supply chain impact assessments, including supplies of equipment for our solutions, and also assessing potential impact to its research and development resources, contractors, and resellers. The goal is to prevent surprises or interruptions to customer projects and to maintain current service levels across the entire product line, including special-purpose hardware, software product deliveries, customer care, and professional services enabling new product capability.
- All employees in the ‘chain of support’ of Imagine’s customers’ mission will be provided secure VPN access to the appropriate systems from home, should remote work become necessary.
- Over the coming weeks, Imagine will test multiple scenarios against its current contractual commitments to continue our ability to provide remote, cross-continental support for every major product or service available from Imagine.
Does Imagine anticipate substantial impact to contractual service levels, supply chain, or product delivery?
- At this time, Imagine sees limited to no impact for orders of all products through Q1 of 2020; however, prolonged shutdown of factories in certain regions could affect supplies of select models of its Networking product line. Imagine will give immediate notification of any unforeseen delays due to our supplier impact as soon they are known.
- Also, at this time, Imagine does not foresee interruptions to service levels for customer care contracts (Service Level Agreements) for any software or hardware product from Imagine.
- Imagine will continue to monitor for any impact from suppliers, contractors, and resellers and will update you as to any impacts.
How will Imagine communicate changes to the conditions mentioned above?
- For general updates, you will receive communications from Bob Divers, Imagine’s Business Continuity Executive.
- For issues and concerns specific to your company, your Imagine sales or service representative will contact you.
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.