IABM Announces New DACH Members’ Council
IABM has announced the line-up for its newly formed DACH Members’ Council. The formation of the new Council was driven by the result of the recent EMEA Members’ Council elections. So positive was the response in terms of the number of candidates and companies wanting to get involved, it was clear that an additional Members’ Council specifically for the DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) would be welcomed.
IABM Regional Members’ Councils serve for a term of two years, with a mission to be a powerful voice in each region’s broadcast and media technology industry, provide a platform to bring local issues to the fore and deliver events and support tailored to regional members’ needs. IABM now has Regional Members’ Councils in APAC, EMEA, DACH, UK and the Americas.
Serving on IABM DACH Members’ Council are:
- Jochen Bauer – Marketing Director, Guntermann and Drunck.
- Stefan Elbert – Sales Manager File Based Media Solutions, Rohde and Schwarz.
- Jan Eveleens – Director Business Development Video Solutions, Riedel Communications.
- Gunnar Lahmann – Director Marketing and Communication, Aprile Consulting GmbH.
- Jürgen Loos – Director Sales and Marketing, BFE.
- Craig Newbury – EMEA Sales Manager, Lawo.
- Claus Pfeifer – Head of Technical Sales – Media Solutions, Sony Europe.
- Alain Polgar – Founder, mediaSTRAT.
- Juergen Sommer – VP Channel and Field Sales Enablement, Vitec Videocom.
- Stefan Weidner – Sales Director Central Europe & Russia/CIS – Grass Valley, a Belden Brand.
- Gerlad Zankl – Director of Business Development EMEA, Bitmovin.
“For the past three years IABM has been implementing an initiative to set up Regional Members’ Councils, allowing IABM to focus on particular regional issues that affect member companies and are key to growth and prosperity for all,” said Lucinda Meek, IABM Finance Director, who oversees all IABM’s Regional Members’ Councils. “The formation of the DACH Members’ Council further reinforces our commitment to supporting our members’ locally in addition to the wide range of central services IABM offers.”
“That we have been able to create a new Members’ Council for the DACH region demonstrates the value that our members put on this initiative,” said Darren Whitehead, IABM Director of Business Development, who facilitates activities for the EMEA, UK and new DACH Members’ Councils. “I am looking forward to engaging with the council to focus on issues that are key to growth and prosperity for member companies within the region, and we will be announcing the first events shortly.”
“Regional Members’ Councils have enabled IABM to engender a greater sense of community and support in a time of unprecedented industry change,” said Peter White, CEO, IABM. “As well as providing a forum to guide IABM’s activities in each region, they also bring member companies together with a range of region-specific activities that deliver practical business benefits pertinent to local market conditions. The new DACH Members’ Council comprises some of the leading industry figures and companies in the region, and I am certain it will add real value for all IABM members in DACH.”
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.