Telaria Reports First Quarter 2019 Financial Results
Telaria, Inc. (NYSE:TLRA), the complete software platform for publishers to manage and monetise premium video advertising, recently announced financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2019.
“The momentum that we saw last quarter continued into Q1, driven by our focus on expanding our CTV platform,” said Mark Zagorski, Telaria CEO. “Our results were strong and demonstrate the success we’ve had tapping into increased advertiser demand for CTV while expanding the supply of premium CTV inventory that is available programmatically via the Telaria platform. We continue to execute our strategy to build market-leading, proprietary CTV advertising technology and create brand safe, transparent, programmatic OTT advertising opportunities across all screens. And, as more consumers cut the cord and publishers embrace programmatic technology at an increasing pace, we continue to believe that ad-supported OTT has significant long-term growth potential.”
First Quarter 2019 Highlights:
- Revenue of $13.6 million, up 42 percent year-over-year
- Gross profit of $11.2 million, up 30 percent year-over-year
- Loss from continuing operations of $(4.3) million, compared to $(6.1) million in prior year
- Adjusted EBITDA(1) of $(2.4) million, compared to $(3.3) million in the prior year
(1) Adjusted EBITDA is a non-GAAP financial measure. Please see the discussion in the section called “Non-GAAP Financial Measures” and the reconciliation included at the end of this press release.
First Quarter 2019 Business Highlights:
- CTV revenue increased to $5.2 million, up 169 percent year-over-year, and represented 38 percent of quarterly revenue, up from 33 percent of quarterly revenue in Q4 2018
- Five of the top seven virtual MVPDs now use Telaria’s platform
- Launched market-leading transparency technology
- Expanded leadership team by hiring Paige Bilins as Chief Product Officer
View full first quarter results here.
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.