Veritone Reports Financial Results for the First Quarter of 2019
Veritone, Inc. (Nasdaq: VERI), a provider of artificial intelligence (AI) technology and solutions, has reported results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2019.
Chad Steelberg, CEO and Chairman of Veritone, commented: “During the first quarter, we delivered strong top line growth across the board, resulting in record net revenues of $12.1 million, above the high end of our guidance range. Advertising net revenues were up 83 percent, and aiWARE SaaS revenues were up 117 percent, versus the first quarter of 2018, reflecting both the contributions of our recent acquisitions and organic growth.”
First Quarter 2019 Financial Highlights:
- Net revenues increased 177 percent to $12.1 million, compared with $4.4 million in Q1 2018.
- Generated net revenues of over $400,000 from Government market customers, the Company’s first quarter with meaningful revenue from this market.
- Adjusted EBITDAS loss rate improved to 77 percent, compared with 82 percent in Q4 2018 and 233 percent in Q1 2018.
- Cash and cash equivalents and marketable securities were $50.9 million at the end of the quarter.
Recent Business Highlights
- Received a 2019 NAB Product of the Year Award in the Best New Radio Technology category for Attribute, Veritone’s near real-time media attribution solution.
- Received Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) Authorization for the aiWARE Government platform. The Department of Justice (DOJ) served as Veritone’s initial sponsor agency partner, and aiWARE Government is now available in the FedRAMP Marketplace for additional federal agencies to use.
- Launched aiWARE 2.0, enhancing features and adding new customisation tools to the world’s first operating system for AI. Ready for an even wider range of use cases, aiWARE 2.0 boasts a real-time processing framework, expanded cognitive capabilities, new electronic document support, structured and unstructured data support, and advanced customisation options, as well as multiple industry-specific turnkey applications.
To read the full press release, please visit investors.veritone.com.
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.