Pay-TV’s APAC Footprint Continues to Grow
The latest forecasts from Media Partners Asia (MPA) show that in five years’ time, 55 percent of TV homes in Asia Pacific will still subscribe to at least one pay-TV service, representing a $40 billion-plus market for pay-TV subscriptions and advertising outside China.
Challenges and opportunities abound but an evolving pay-TV industry will continue to deliver linear and on-demand services to hundreds of millions of homes across Asia Pacific for years to come.
MPA’s latest report Asia Pacific Pay-TV Distribution gives you access to key trends on commercial distribution of pay-TV, broadband and interactive services across 17 Asia Pacific markets including:
- Historical data and five-year projections for subs, ARPU and revenues across cable, DTH satellite and IPTV platforms.
- Data and forecasts across all on-demand, HDTV and DVR services.
- Analysis of 80 pay-TV and broadband operators with KPIs and P&L.
- Platform content costs.
- Subscription and ad sales revenue for pay channels.
- P+L for top pay-TV broadcasters.
- Detailed analysis of pay-TV and broadband operator packaging across all markets.
- Fixed and mobile broadband subs by platform and fixed broadband ARPU and revenues by platform.
Markets covered: Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.