Kogan.com Doubles Earnings for Third Year Running
Kogan.com Limited (Kogan.com; ASX:KGN) has announced financial results for the full financial year ending 30 June 2018 (FY18).
- EBITDA in FY18 more than doubled FY17 Pro Forma¹ EBITDA
- Gross Transaction Value of $492.6 million, up 47.3 percent on prior year (FY17: $334.5 million)
- Revenue of $412.3 million, up 42.4 percent on prior year (FY17: $289.5 million)
- FY18 EBITDA of $26.0 million, up 108.0 percent on prior year (FY17 Pro Forma¹ EBITDA: $12.5 million), reflecting revenue growth and margin expansion
- NPAT of $14.1 million, up 110.4 percent on prior year (FY17 Pro Forma NPAT: $6.7 million)
- Growth in Active Customer base to 1,388,000, up 45.3 percent from 30 June 2017, driven by growth in the Kogan Brand, New Verticals and strategic marketing initiatives
- Gross margin expansion to 19.5 percent (FY17: 17.9 percent) as a result of growth in Kogan Mobile and mix shift among Product Divisions
- Strong balance sheet with net cash of $42.6 million, operating cash flow before capital expenditure of $31.7 million and operating cash conversion of 122.9 percent
- Fully franked total dividends per share of 13.0c in respect of FY18 (FY17: 7.7c)
Ruslan Kogan, Founder and CEO of Kogan.com, said, “In Financial Year 2018, we have significantly invested in and improved our customer offering. We now operate in more industries than ever with a very compelling offer in each industry. We continue to invest in our brand to drive our growing portfolio of businesses and improve our value proposition. I am incredibly proud of the Kogan.com team who are executing our long term strategy with precision and delighting our customers along the way, culminating in Kogan.com being recently voted as Australia’s favourite online retailer for a second consecutive year.
“While earnings from the business have more than doubled over the prior year, our consumer offer is now stronger than ever. We are focused on maintaining our price leadership position, while delivering growing earnings to shareholders – principally by focusing on digital efficiency and maintaining low overheads. We are extremely excited about our pipeline of initiatives that will further enhance our competitive offering in the near future and progress our mission to make the most in-demand products and services more affordable.”
View full results presentation here.
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.