Wochit’s State and Future of Social Video 2017
Wochit recently published its 2017 Annual Report, ‘The State and Future of Social Video’. This report, similar to the quarterly reports we’ve issued, builds on our previous insights with input from industry representatives.
Some of the top line findings:
- Investment in video unquestionably on the rise.
- Industry ready to embrace new formats.
- Audience growth prioritised over monetisation.
- Facebook retains the king-of-social throne.
- Publishers bring video production in-house.
Like Christian Hull, Digital Video Producer at Australian media company Southern Cross Austereo (SCA) said, “It’s an obviously growing space. More clients want video and more people are consuming video. It would be stupid not to be investing in video.”
View the video report right here.
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.