Lasergraphics Showcases ScanStation and Director 10K
At Lasergraphics’ IBC booth C10 in Hall 6, the company has some exciting new product improvements on show.
The newly improved 6.5K ScanStation completely dominates its competitors:
- Scans more than 2x faster than competitors
- 50 percent higher resolution than competitors
- Colour HDR for exceptional high density reproduction (the others don’t have this)
- Dramatically less expensive than competitor
The company’s flagship scanner, the Director 10K, now supports 65/70mm formats!
- Unsurpassed 10K image quality at a revolutionary price point
- Triple-Flash, single-pass, colour and B+W HDR scanning for highest image fidelity
- Infrared dust/scratch detection and removal
- Warped film held flat on all four sides with a pressure plate for superior full-frame uniform focus
Both Director 10K and ScanStation scanners feature:
- 2D optical pin-registration for best stability of shrunken and damaged film
- Simultaneous image and soundtrack scanning directly to ProRes, DPX, TIFF, H.264, and WAV audio without post-processing
Visit Lasergraphics at at IBC booth C10 in Hall 6 and see for yourself.