Facilis Version 8 Previews!
The lid is off! Come see Version 8 with an all-new dynamic multi-disk partiy, or DynaRAID-II for short. It defends against multiple drive failures per drive group for the most resilient protection of your data. Version 8 will improve Facilis HUB Hybrid systems with mirroring of SSD to HDD groups for ultimate flexibility. FastTracker will show off it’s new interface, with better displays, automated data movement and tight integration with Object Cloud archive and backup. All this with new pricing.
New innovations on stand 7.B48 include Facilis Object Cloud which virtualises Cloud and LTO storage into a cache volume on the server, available on the client desktops through the Facilis Shared File System.
“When object storage is combined with FastTracker auto-indexing and proxy generation, it becomes a very powerful way to archive, track and restore project data through a simple, familiar interface,” said Jim McKenna, VP Sales and Marketing at Facilis. “The object storage cache looks and acts like any other volume but has infinite storage behind it!”
Facilis Version 7.2
- Facilis Object Cloud – Brings Object Storage to the server and client desktop.
- Added Kernel Support for Linux – New support for Linux Kernel 5.0.x.
- Improved Web Console UI – Dark mode, more bulk actions, storage tab and much more.
- Simplified Server Upgrade – New ‘one click, one reboot’ server installer.
- New Web technology-based FastTracker Desktop Browse interface.
- Improved proxy quality options, per-catalog proxy presets, and proxy on demand.
- Unlimited Connected Users Included at No Charge.
- Add and edit metadata and catalog entry in the Adobe Panel interface.
- Quick and intuitive keyword/notes tagging
- Launch of full resolution source material from the Adobe Panel and Desktop Browse.
- FastTracker can be configured to alert CatDV when new assets are indexed.
- Volume Search Filter – Records can now be browsed by specific indexed volume.
New System Discounts
- Get a big credit toward purchase of a new Facilis server.
- Trade-in your old Facilis server for a 15 percent credit, up to $5,000 on a new HUB.
- Trade-up from an eligible alternate brand server for a 10 percent credit, up to $5,000 on a new HUB.
Limited time offer, get more information now.
Facilis and ATTO Technology Partnership Targets High-powered Apple workstations with new 25Gb Adapter.
Enables high-bandwidth Thunderbolt 3 connectivity for Apple’s new Mac Pro, iMac Pro and Mac mini.
Facilis has also announced its partnership with ATTO Technology to integrate ATTO’s new Thunderlink NS 3252 Thunderbolt 3 To 25GbE adapter within the Facilis HUB shared storage platform. Showing at IBC2019 on booth 7.B48 for the first time, the solution provides flexible, scalable, high-bandwidth connectivity for Apple’s new Mac Pro, iMac Pro and Mac mini.