Meet X-Pert Multimedia Solutions
Three months after the success of BroadcastAsia 2019 X-Pert Multimedia is heading to Amsterdam to exhibit at the word’s most influential media, entertainment and technology show, IBC2019. If you are planning to visit the expo don’t miss stand 8.E02. Come and join X-Pert Multimedia for a live demo of its products: X-Pert Playout, X-Pert Graphics, X-Pert Ingest, X-Pert Channel-in-a-Box, X-Pert Catalog, and X-Pert List. Hear the latest news directly from the core management and development team. Take advantage of the expo offer and receive up to five percent discount for a contract concluded by the end of October 2019.
At IBC2019 the company will showcase the newest features of its flagship products:
- Intel QSV hardware accelerated MPEG2/H264/HEVC decoding and MPEG2/H264/HEVC encoding.
- SCTE35 triggers reading and generation over IP UDP transport stream.
- SCTE104 triggers reading and generation over SDI outputs (Decklink, AJA, Deltacast).
- MPEG DASH dynamic adaptive streaming over HTTP output.
- HLS HTTP live streaming IP output.
- Matroska Multimedia Container (.MKV) content supported in playlist.
- Nvidia VGA hardware acceleration support for H264/AVC and H265/HEVC decoding.
- Targeted time code information to specific IP address.
- Support of audio-only content in X-Pert Playout for radio, music and informative channels playout automation purposes.
- Support of encrypted audio and/or video content in X-Pert Playout.
- Fast forward feature to provide with more time for commercial in 24 hours standard scheduled playlist for movie channels purposes.
- Grayscale option per output.
- New X-Pert Graphics engine presentation – objects, user experience, etc.
- Many improvement of X-Pert Graphics.
- IP RTMP/HLS/RTSP/MPEG-2 DASH stream source.
- NVidia GPU hardware acceleration for H264/HEVC encoding content and IP feeds.
- Intel CPU/GPU hardware acceleration for H264/HEVC encoding content.