Axiomtek’s Digital Signage Player with 4th Generation Intel Core Processor
Axiomtek has introduced DSB550-880, its new digital signage player featuring the 4th generation Intel Core i5 processor with the Mobile Intel QM87 Express chipset. With three independent displays and 4K display capability, the DSB550-880 provides a solution for users looking for a simple-to-implement digital signage player. The all-in-one signage box computer supports up to 8GB of DDR3L memory, USB 3.0 interfaces, three independent displays with dual HDMI and DisplayPort interface, and network connections through LAN, WiFi and 3G/4G or LTE. Two PCI Express Mini Card slots are available for wireless communication module or TV tuner card. It also comes with 2.5” SATA HDD and mSATA for maximum storage capacity.
“The new exceptional DSB550-880 offers impressive system performance and supports 4K Ultra High Definition resolutions. Its super slim 210 x 35 x 165mm chassis enables the unit to fit into the tightest spaces behind displays. It comes with Intel Active Management Technology 9.0 (AMT 9.0) for convenient remote diagnosis and cost-effective maintenance,” said Robert Wang, director of Product & Marketing Division at Axiomtek.
The DSB550-880 will be available in July, 2014.
- Supports 4th generation Intel Core i5 processors (Haswell).
- Intel QM87 Express chipset.
- Super light and compact design.
- DDR3L-1066/1333/1600 SO-DIMM maximum up to 8 GB.
- Optional wireless LAN module.
- One DisplayPort and two HDMI interfaces.
- 2.5-inch SATA drive bay.
- Supports four USB ports (two USB 3.0 ports and two USB 2.0 ports).
- Supports Intel Active Manage Technology 9.0.
- Supports wall mount and VESA mount.