IBASE Presents Ultra Slim SI-12 Digital Signage Player – 19.5mm Thick
IBASE Technology Inc. has announced its latest SI-12 compact signage player measures only 1.95mm thick. This media player enables the retail, food and hospitality segments to deliver content in dual high-definition HDMI displays.
The SI-12 digital signage player has been tested to pass extended operating temperatures (-30°C to +60°C) to meet extreme system reliability requirements that allow its deployment in a wide range of harsh indoor and outdoor environments. The unit offers a fanless design by using the lower-power, high-performance 1.91GHz Intel Atom E3845 quad-core processor that has a built-in Intel HD Graphics. It has two dual channel DDR3L-1333 sockets to provide up to 8GB memory and an optional 64GB mSATA solid state drive for faster system boot and low heat emission.
The SI-12 offers a slim chassis that can be fitted into the tightest spaces behind displays. An array of versatile connectivity options include a gigabit ethernet, audio, USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports, and two HDMI 1.4a interfaces to support high video resolutions beyond 1080p systems. Powered by a 60W adaptor, the SI-12 also has a Mini PCI-E slot to accommodate optional Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, and TV tuner functions.
- iSMART – for EuP/ErP power saving, auto-scheduler and power resume.
- Intel Atom Processor E3845 SoC (22nm), 4 Cores @ 1.91 GHz.
- Intel HD Graphics (Gen 7-LP) 4EU.
- 2x DDR3L-1333 SO-DIMM, Dual Channel, Max. 8GB.
- Supports 2x HDMI 1.4a.
- 1x Mini PCI-E(x1) slots for Wi-Fi + Bluetooth, 3G, and TV tuner board options.
- Fanless, super slim and compact design.
- Wide Operating Temperature support from -30°C to 60°C.