Position Vacant – Senior Projectionist (2IC) Hayden Orpheum
Position: Senior Projectionist (2IC)
Status of the Position: Full-Time Supervisor
Reports to: Operations Manager/Events Manager/Duty Manager
To apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Orpheum is looking to expand our projection/technical team with an experienced cinema
Responsibilities of this role include working closely with the Operations Manager to ensure the
smooth running of The Orpheum’s technical and maintenance requirements and to provide our
guests and clients with a professional, high standard cinema and live event experience. You are
required to be proactive, have attention to detail and posses excellent communication and
organisational skills. You will also be required to work well under pressure.
55K – 62K per annum plus super. 4 weeks annual leave entitlements.
Full-time contract with rotating days off dependant on the needs of the business.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Operations Manager and Events Manager
- Programming playlists for the weekly schedule
- Ingesting of DCP content & KDM management
- Troubleshooting & basic servicing of projection equipment
- Running sound & lighting for high profile Q&A’s, comedy nights, live bands and stage intro events
- General maintenance and contractor supervision
- WHS monitoring
- Supervision of casual projection team
- Some heavy lifting of lighting and sound equipment required
- Some shifts/hours will also include front of house duties and responsibilities, with the possibility of duty manager training and shifts for the appropriate candidate.
- Digital cinema (Dolby/NEC/Doremi/Cinedigm)
- 35mm/70mm Film experience a plus
- DMX lighting
- FOH speaker & microphone setup
- Basic sound & lighting desk experience
- General cinema experience (ushering/ticketing/candy bar)
The ideal candidate will have the above experience but there is some flexibility and additional training available for the right individual who my lack some of the preferred experience.
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.