ICA Conference Program Overview Released – March 19-22
Dr Don Shaw from Christie Digital will be joining Independent Cinemas Australia at the ICA Conference to present a special review of the evolution of motion picture display equipment that has enabled and defined the cinema experience over the past 125 years. Dr Shaw will address the benefits and limitations of various cinema display technologies as well as the market forces and technological advances behind the ongoing innovation in this field. Finally, this session will conclude with thoughts on what can be expected from cinema display technology in the foreseeable future.
ICA Conference will also welcome Robbie Robertson, from Deloitte, an award winning and world class leader in experiential design, retail/brand entrepreneurship and customer experience strategy. Robbie will be presenting case studies and the latest data helping businesses develop winning consumer strategies and create immersive customer experiences that seamlessly integrate across physical and digital platforms. He will then host a forum discussion on how these strategies can be best applied in independent cinema businesses to increase spend per head and encourage repeat business.
Join members, delegates and key speakers at the Christie Gala Dinner to celebrate independent cinema with colleagues and friends at the InterContinental Sydney Hotel. See the latest offers from distributors including Roadshow, Disney, Madman, Studio Canal, eOne and our host Icon Films at Dendy Opera Quays. Stay up to date with 20:20 Training Sessions and keynote presentations on important issues affecting every independent exhibitor including:
- Designing The Best Customer Experience for your Cinema from Foyer to Facebook – Robbie Robertson, Deloitte.
- Security Strategies in the Current Global Environment – Neil Fergus, Intelligent Risks presents a thought provoking look at how security risks affect cinema management and operations with expert tips on how to assess, plan and implement best practice security procedures for staff and patrons at your cinema.
- The Point of Difference Survey – Insights into what customers want and love about independent cinemas – Peter Drinkwater , SARA research.
- The Exhibitor Perspective on Creating a Unique Offer from some of our most successful indie operators including Paul Dravat and Alex Temesvari at Hayden Orpheum Picture Palace, Mike Smith at The Sun Yarraville.
- People Product and Place – an international perspective on creating The Point of Difference from Sasha Close, Wallis Cinemas (Natalie Miller Fellowship recipient) – a study of Picturehouse Cinemas UK.
- The Evolution of Motion Picture Display Technology in Cinema – Dr Don Shaw, Christie
- FORUM ‘Delivering The Digital Future’.
Book now by contacting Pauline Negline at email@example.com.
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.