ircamLAB Updates Audio Editing, Time Stretch
ircamLAB and its worldwide distributor Plugivery have announced version 2.1.3 update of audio editing/time stretching application, TS2.
ircamLAB TS2 is a powerful audio toolbox application for professionals to edit or transform, time-stretch and manipulate audio files.
New features in v2.1.3 include:
- Used a limited amount of optimal possibilities for the I/O block size.
- Added routing system and interface for output audio channels.
- Added MIDI mapping window.
- Added a button to skip and avoid a specific plug-in while scanning.
- Added an interface to display the progression of the plug-in scan.
- Added an interface to select the audio format when exporting audio files.
- Added “Train Region(s)” action to remove all silences between regions in a time selection.
- Increased maximum stretch factor up to 100x.
- Added some padding on the automation interface to facilitate the node creation at the extreme values.
- Used 48000Hz as default sample rate when exporting audio.
- Added shortcut (command+control+f) to switch to full-screen on MacOS.
- Optimized and improved audio resampling.
- Added support to create document by loading an audio file directly from the OS.
- Added support for in-place overwriting of files when exporting audio.
- Added button to display the native audio device panel (when available)
- Added recovery system if the application crashes.
- Increased maximum window size up to 65536 samples.
- Improved plug-ins scan.
- Improved default location when loading/saving audio files and documents.
- Improved support for audio devices.
- Restored the active and visibility states of the automation curves saved with the document.
- Speed-up plug-in scan and improved the stability.
- Added ripple mode support for drag & drop action of audio regions.
- Improved stability of the audio processing.
- Fixed inactivity of the plug-ins during the first few seconds when exporting audio.
- Preserved stereo image when using stretch and/or transposition.
- Fixed Flux:: plug-ins support.
- Included plug-ins and master processing for live recording.
- Enabled MIDI messages for the active document only.
- Fixed length of exported audio files.
- Fixed a crash when stretching the automation selection.
- Fixed a zoom inconsistency on the automation.