JOCAVI Present Seafoam and Mellowcloud ABS
The NAMM Show is the largest trade-only event for music products, pro audio and event tech industry.With more than 115.000 registrants from 130 countries and regions, it connects the international decision makers, audio experts, musicians and distributors in a global stage.
The SEAFOAM is made of a flexible open-cell foam from melamine resin, a thermoset polymer. This foam is characterised by its three-dimensional network structure which consists of easily shaped thin filaments. The sound waves penetrate the open-cell structure, thus reducing the reflected energy and giving this product an excellent sound absorption capacity.
Due to its low weight, the SEAFOAM allows the creation of large-surface elements that seem to be free-floating, giving rooms an attractive appearance. The simple installation method does not require any additional structural or engineering calculations.
Working areas which are exposed to high levels of noise, such as industrial areas, pavilions, among others, can be acoustically restored at a low cost, by reequipping them with these lightweight absorbers. We can make specific shapes and sizes for large projects upon demand. The SEAFOAM’s acoustic and safety characteristics make this product ideal for use as a noise control and sound insulation device in buildings that have demanding requirements against fire. It improves acoustics and soundproofing, thereby providing safety in accordance with environmental standards.
- NRC Average: 0.80/m2.
- Raw material: melamine resin or standard acoustic foam.
- Flame resistance: Germany B1, France M1, GB class1, USA V0/HF1.
- ACOUSTIC FOAM – Self-extinguishable M1 fire-retardant foam.
- Good thermal insulation properties and humidity tolerance.
- Constant physical properties over a wide temperature range.
- Resistance to all organic solvents.
- Easy installation.
- Mounting: with glue (sold separately).
The MELLOWCLOUD ABS is a one dimensional curved shaped absorbent acoustic panel for the acoustic construction industry. This model has been designed to provide almost infinite possibilities free combinations for ceiling applications.
The MELLOWCLOUD ABS ABS is a mid-range frequency absorption acoustic panel, consisting of a rigid EPS body with porous absorbing acoustic foam coated with fabric, evolves and meets the aesthetic challenge while offering as well an optimal One Dimensional Sound Diffusion.
Shaping and curving the surfaces can improve the coverage of the sound scattered diffusion energy throughout the room.
This model can be compared and combined with MELLOWCLOUD ABS DIF, which has the same ideology.
This is a product to be suspended in ceilings or on metal grids. The MELLOWCLOUD ABS ABS improves soundproofing and reverberation time levels for all types of environments, it is mainly installed in large areas of application such as auditoriums, conference rooms, multipurpose rooms, hospitals, clinics, offices, shops, radio stations restaurants, bars, food courts and airports, places where airborne noise reduction is imperative.
- Fabric finishing.
- NRC: 0.89/m2.
- Fire-resistance: Euroclass B (similar to old M1).
- Optimized shape, arraying and positioning insures uniform coverage.
- Panels can be used independently or tiled side to side and front to back.
- Suspended using Integrated mounting hardware and cable system (only four supports/hangers by each panel).
- Size max: 2.00m x 1.20m (several modules can be interconnected).
- Very lightweight (5 Kg/m2 – 80mm thick panel).