ROKIT Generation 4 Studio Monitors
KRK has released ROKIT Generation 4 studio sound monitors which are cohesively designed and engineered to work with the advanced drivers made with Kevlar, efficient Class D power amplifiers and front-firing port to extend accurate and tight bass reproduction.
ROKIT G4s also include onboard room tuning, with 25 visual room-correction EQ combinations, the only monitor in its class with an LCD to visualize EQ settings. Also, users will be able to use the KRK App to simply and intuitively set up their rooms for better mixing with a real-time Room Acoustic Analyzer to aid with angle matching, placement, and level matching of each speaker in a pair.
The G4 range includes RP5 (5”), RP7 (7”) and RP8 (8”) models for near-field monitoring, and the RP103 (10”) configuration which adds a 4.5” midrange woofer and 1” tweeter for mid-field monitoring. The RP103 also features a horizontal mode aligning the mid-woofer and tweeter vertically for more precise listening accuracy.
- Matching drivers made with Kevlar ensures the same sonic integrity across all frequency and minimizes listening fatigue;
- DSP-driven Room Tuning with 25 visual Graphic EQ settings – helps minimise and correct problems in your acoustic environment;
- KRK App: Acoustic Real-time Room Analyzer designed to setup users room for better monitoring and faster mixing;
- Custom-designed efficient Class D power amplifier drives the speakers evenly at reduced operating temperatures and improves audio integrity;
- Built in Brick-Wall Limiter automatically engages at maximum amp-level to maintain a balanced sound, protect the system, and offer better and wider dynamics;
- Systematically designed low resonance enclosure for minimal distortion and colourisation;
- Scientifically-tuned front firing port offers exceptional low-end extension, punch and flexible room-positioning; and
- High density Iso-foam pad decouples the speaker from the surface minimising vibration transmission for improved clarity