The PA People Selected for 2015 European Games
June 2015 will see the inaugural European Games staged in Baku, Azerbaijan. Australian company The P.A. People has been selected to provide the Communications System for the Opening and Closing Ceremonies for this prestigious event.
Chris Dodds Managing Director – The P.A. People commented, “We have successfully delivered stage 1 of the systems requirement as event rehearsals soon get under way. We are looking forward to fulfilling stage 2 shortly.”
The systems specified are considerably larger than those called up for the London 2012 Games and are of a similar scale to those deployed in Sochi in early 2014.
The P.A People is looking forward to deploying their IP centric systems for wired matrix and partyline comms, two way radios, time code, cue lights, cast monitoring and production vision monitoring.
The European Games contract follows that January’s 2015 Men’s Handball World Championship, held in Qatar. The P.A. People was awarded the contract to work with Auditoria and David Atkins Enterprises to supply communications systems to support the Opening and Closing Ceremonies for the 24th Men’s Handball World Championship in Doha, Qatar. The required two tonnes of equipment left the company’s Sydney office less than four weeks after the first briefing for the project.
Other recent projects include:
- The 2015 cricket season including Test matches, One Day internationals, T20 International Series & Big Bash League (SCG, ANZ , Spotless stadiums);
- Asian Cup 2015, international soccer event includes 16 countries and games in Sydney, Canberra & Newcastle;
- Apia International Tennis at the Sydney Olympic Park Tennis Centre;
- Sound level monitoring for events at Royal Botanical Gardens, Sydney Opera House and Centennial Parklands using our unique SPLnet System;
- St Kilda Festival – Melbourne; and
- Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix – Melbourne
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.