ABC, Zapruder Take Eurovision Award with Gruen Sweat
Zapruder’s Other Films and the Australian Broadcasting Corporation have taken out the Rose d’Or Award in the category of Entertainment for
sports marketing entertainment programme Gruen Sweat.
Founded in 1961 in Montreux, Switzerland, the the Rose d’Or festival has been an important networking platform and a marketplace for content innovation and ideas.
The highlight of the Rose d’Or is the glittering Awards Night, in which the Golden Roses for best television entertainment programmes and formats are presented. With these coveted awards, the Rose d’Or Festival recognizes originality, quality and creativity, and sets the standard for entertainment television.
The awards were presented in six categories for the best and most creative entertainment television programmes from around the world. More than 300 entries from over 30 countries were submitted this year to participate in the competition.
The evening was hosted by Dutch TV personality and humanitarian Lucille Werner, with honoured guests Princess Astrid and Prince Lorenz of Belgium in attendance at the ceremony. The awards left Switzerland for the first time in 52 years, being held as the final event of the 2013 Media Summit.
The winners of the other competition categories were:
- Comedy: What If? – Shelter for VMMa, Belgium
- Sitcom: Spy – Hat Trick Productions for British Sky Broadcasting, UK
- Game Show: Oh Sit! – The Gurin Company/405 Productions/Raquel Productions/Warner Horizon for the CW, USA
- Arts: Freddie Mercury: The Great Pretender – Eagle Rock Entertainment for BBC, UK
- Reality and Factual Entertainment: Make Bradford British – Love Productions for Channel 4, UK
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.