Jays Headphones Announce Partnership with Amber Technology
Swedish lifestyle and audio product developer Jays Headphones has announced a new partnership in Australia with Amber Technology, a leading distributor of audio-visual solutions in Australia and New Zealand. Commencing in June 2020, this new partnership sees the introduction of this brand in the Australian retail consumer electronics market.
Part of the publicly listed Northbaze Group, Jays Headphones was established in 2006 with the vision to give everyone the opportunity to experience great sound and designs. Their design philosophy reflects Jays’ Swedish heritage, blending functionality with style.
The Jays range to be launched in Australia through online and major retailers includes wireless In-ear, On-ear and Over-ear headphones for sports and recreational listening:
- t-Four Wireless: In-ear Bluetooth technology with ten hours of play, available in three colours (Black, Grey or Moss Green). RRP $84.95.
- a-Six Wireless: small, lightweight In-ear with 12 hours playtime, Black or Grey/Silver. RRP $149.95.
- m-Six Wireless: sports In-ear made for motion, with five hours playtime, three colour choices (Moss Green, Sand or Dusty Rose). RRP $169.95.
- a-Seven True Wireless: On-ear Bluetooth headphones in lightweight aluminium, 25 hours playtime, four colours (Black, Grey, Green, Rose). RRP $169.95.
- m-Seven True Wireless: In-ear cordless with up to 38 playing hours in one charge, available in Black, Grey or Green. RRP $219.
- q-Seven Wireless: black Over-ear, active noise-cancelling (ANC) with 30 hours of playtime. RRP $249.
The Jays range also includes the s-Go pocket-sized, portable wireless Bluetooth speakers in two models, s-Go One and s-Go Three. Both variants have ten hours playing time and Black or White colour choices, plus the s-Go Three features 360-degree sound. (RRP $139 for s-Go One and $169 for s-Go Three).
“I am confident that the partnership with Ambertech will result in successful business. They have a successful history of introducing brands in Australia and strong distribution network. With their market know-how and our new line of products I’m sure this will be a successful business for both of us”, says Henrik Andersson, CEO of Northbaze Group AB (publ).
Amber Technology Managing Director Peter Amos commented “We are pleased to welcome Jays Headphones to our portfolio of consumer electronics brands. The Jays range gives our major retailers a new selection of products for their customers.”
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.