Western Australian Screen Fund Launched
The Western Australian Screen Fund has been launched by Hon. David Templeman MLA, the State Minister for Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries and Hon. Alannah MacTiernan MLC, Minister for Regional Development. The Western Australian State Government through the Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development has committed AUD$16 million dollars over four years to the Western Australian Screen Fund, which will be administered by funding body Screenwest.
The Western Australian Screen Fund is designed to ensure:
- Regional investment, economic diversity and job creation in the regions.
- Continued and faster growth in the WA screen sector, as measured by WA screen sector spend and jobs.
- Greater flexibility in delivering projects which benefit the whole state, with a particular focus on supporting WA production companies to develop Intellectual Property out of WA.
- That Screenwest can drive strategy in skills development, indigenous engagement, diversity and infrastructure within the Western Australian screen industry.
- Contribute to a culturally vibrant Western Australia and increase capacity within regional communities to accommodate and work with screen productions.
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.