Akolade Announces 2020 Social Media WA Summit
Akolade, a multifaceted media, events and information company, has announced that the annual Social Media WA Summit is returning to Perth on the 19th to 21st February 2020. Happening at the Novotel Perth Langley, this event brings together key leaders in the social media and communications space.
With powerful keynote presentations and panel discussions from Australia’s leading social media professionals, this summit will address the most significant challenges being faced today and uncover the knowledge, strategies and technology needed to improve the impact and value of social media efforts and maximise stakeholder engagement.
This year’s speakers are social media professionals from top organisations, including:
- Chad Parizman, Head of Social Media and Digital Communications, Pfizer USA
- Tia Jarvis, Team Leader – Digital Customer and Communications, City of Sterling
- Jarrod Cardy, Content and Social Media Lead, Telstra
- Divisha Gupta, Head of Social Media, NBN Co.
- Robert Kerry, Digital Marketing Lead, Western Power
- Plus platform updates from representatives from Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat
Over 20+ industry leaders will be sharing their insights on a wide variety of topics including developing an audience-centric approach to content development and strategy, selling social up the value chain to gain buy-in for resources, measuring social media strategies and increase ROI, and humanising content to better engage with audiences.
The Social Media WA Summit will help attendees:
- Create quality content and generate strong engagement with minimal resources
- Enhance the customer journey at every step
- Define the future technological landscape and prepare for it beforehand
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.