Foxtel Launches Tenure-Based Customer Loyalty Program
Foxtel recently announced the launch of Foxtel First, a new loyalty program based on the simple principle that the longer a customer has been with Foxtel, the better their Foxtel First experience will be.
As one of the first tenure-based loyalty programs in Australia, Foxtel First does not involve collecting points or spending more, it rewards loyalty based on four levels of continuous customer tenure: Bronze (0-3 years), Silver (3-8 years), Gold (8-15 years) and Diamond (15+ years).
Each level automatically unlocks exclusive categories of benefits that get better the longer a customer has been with Foxtel. Rewards provide the opportunity to see some of Foxtel’s most popular content first, access to event tickets and competitions for money-can’t-buy experiences and enjoying the very best that Foxtel First has to offer. Current rewards, based on customer tenure, include:
- Experiences – tickets for sports events and cinema, a Foxtel First welcome gift along with competitions for money can’t buy experiences. This includes thousands of free tickets to Australia’s most popular sporting events this summer including Cricket, A-League and the Australian Grand Prix. And prize draws for experiences that only Foxtel can deliver such as an exclusive meet and greet for a family with the stars of Paw Patrol at Sea World including flights and accommodation.
- Viewing – exclusive on demand, advance access to some of Foxtel’s best drama, entertainment, movies, lifestyle and documentaries.
- Product – more value from Foxtel with exclusive offers on services such as free Multiroom set up and discounted iQ4 set up.
- Service – the best service and overall experience from Foxtel with a free Foxtel iQ4 set up and priority customer service.
- Foxtel First has been developed based on research which highlighted newer customers valued rewards based on tickets, experiences and Foxtel shows, while longer tenure customers saw the latest technology and priority service as more appealing.
Foxtel CEO Patrick Delany said: “Foxtel First is another step in our strategy to provide our customers the best in TV and on demand all in one place, at the best value.
“The launch of Foxtel First is about recognising our customers’ loyalty based on how long they have been with us. It delivers customers more value through experiences and benefits which only get better the longer they have been with us.
“We have sourced great rewards for our customers through our network of partners across sports, cinema, music and TV. We’ve also lined up our best technology and priority service for our most loyal customers to make sure they are experiencing the best of Foxtel.
“The great thing about Foxtel First is it’s free to join and this is only the beginning. Foxtel First will continue to grow with more benefits and more rewards to be added in the coming months.”
Foxtel First is available through the My Foxtel app or via My Account which gives customers a direct and personalised experience with Foxtel. It’s simple and free to join and allows instant access to available rewards. On joining, customers can immediately enjoy a Foxtel Store Movie as a welcome gift and can see their Foxtel First membership tier based on the length of time they’ve been with Foxtel.
Other experiences available from launch through Foxtel First competitions include:
- Passes to see Alice Cooper at his Sydney concert plus a meet and greet with the rock star himself together with flights and accommodation.
- Double passes to watch the Australian Grand Prix from a fully catered corporate suite and an opportunity for a meet and greet with the drivers.
- Walk the red carpet at the 2019 AACTA Awards with VIP Treatment, professional hair and make-up styling, and tickets to the ceremony and after party.
- A private dining experience at The Great Australian Bake Off’s Matt Moran’s Chiswick restaurant for you and ten friends including a tour of the kitchen and garden with Matt.
- Visit the Wentworth set for a behind the scenes tour and meet the stars of the show.
- A home styling experience with Selling Houses Australia’s Shaynna Blaze with a dedicated shopping budget to spend on a new look for your home.
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.