Post-implementation Review of NBN Consumer Experience Rules
The ACMA invites proposals from stakeholders for fine-tuning the rules governing NBN migration. These rules, established in mid-2018, were intended to address known ‘pain points’ for consumers.
- The ACMA is already aware of some minor issues the review will consider. These include fine-tuning:
- The best way to resolve issues when a customer cannot access the speed specified in the retail plan they have purchased.
- The requirements for wholesale and retail service providers to work together to quickly resolve complaints.
The rules that the ACMA is consulting on are about ensuring:
- Consumers have the information they need to choose a service on the NBN that will suit their needs.
- New NBN services are tested to check that they are working.
- That if there is a problem with getting a new NBN service working, consumers will not be left without a working service.
- That where problems arise, complaints by consumers to telcos are properly managed and resolved.
To download the consultation paper and provide feedback on the rules, please visit the ACMA website.
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.