Media Matters: The Innovation Fund
Round One of the Regional and Small Publishers Innovation Fund (the Fund) closed on 10 August 2018.
An Advisory Committee has also been constituted by the Minister for Communications to provide advice to the ACMA. We welcome the Advisory Committee and acknowledge its broad range of publishing, journalism and business experience. The Committee members are:
- Chair – Meghan Brownlow Industry (PWC)
- Louisa Graham (Walkley Foundation)
- Anna Reynolds (Australian Press Council)
- John Angilley (Country Press Australia)
- Professor Peter Fray (UTS)
- Michael Malone (Superloop, NBN Co)
The ACMA has received 186 applications for Round One, as follows:
The ACMA will now evaluate these applications against the specified eligibility and assessment criteria and an announcement of the successful recipients is likely in late October 2018.
There will be two more annual rounds of funding grants. Information on Round Two of the Fund is expected from February 2019.
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.