IABM Announces New APAC Members’ Council Line-Up
IABM has announced the new line-up for its APAC Members’ Council and its chairman. IABM Members’ Councils serve for a term of two years, and the new APAC Council will build on the many achievements of its predecessor over the last two years, which have included significantly increasing APAC membership and engagement, regional member meetings, initiating IABM training in the region, and increased activities and engagement at BroadcastAsia, Convergence India, KOBA, BIRTV, CCBN, NAB Shanghai and ABU.
Drawn from both regionally-based companies and international members operating in APAC, the new Members’ Council will continue to provide a powerful voice in the region’s broadcast and media technology industry under the continuing chairmanship of Dennis Breckenridge, CEO of Elevate Broadcast Pte Ltd.
“We have seen good growth in Asia for IABM membership over the last two years,” explained Dennis Breckenridge. “I am particularly excited at the number of countries and industries which are represented. In the council we have a wide breadth of knowledge and regional representation which I believe will help us achieve the next level of success. I expect in the coming years to branch from our successful events in Singapore and at trade shows to roll out across the region, which will bring great benefit to manufacturers and users alike. The future of IABM is bright and I am honoured to represent the membership for Asia.”
Serving on IABM APAC Members’ Council with Breckenridge are:
- Olivier Biot – Senior Product Manager, Nagra
- Mongchee Chang – Head of Marketing, APJ and Global Channel, Ooyala
- Robert Clemesha – Chairman, Magna Systems and Engineering
- Liming Fu – Managing Director – Chief Representative, Asia, Axon Digital Design, Asia
- Richard Jones – Director of Sales, ASEAN, Grass Valley
- Pankaj Kedia – Managing Director, Emerging Markets, Dolby Laboratories
- Justin Knox – Marketing Director, RGBlink Science and Technology Co Ltd
- Jack Lin – President, Datavideo Technologies Co Ltd
- Jason Liw – Asia Pacific Sales Manager, Masstech Innovations Inc
- Ashish Mukherjee – CEO, Benchmark Broadcast Systems (S) Pte Ltd
- Charles Sevior – CTO, Dell EMC
- Robert Song – VP APAC and Operations, Atomos
- Jonathan Triboulet – Director APAC Operations, Skyline Communications
- Jack Wang – Vice President, Sobey Digital
“I’d like to thank all the members of the previous APAC Members’ Council for their unstinting support in helping to create a powerful platform and voice for our many members in the APAC region. We again have a very strong line-up for the third edition of the APAC Members’ Council; the vast knowledge and experience of the new team will be invaluable in our drive to further IABM representation in the region to the benefit of all our members,” said Peter Bruce, IABM Director, APAC.
“Our regional Members’ Councils have been central to our mission to become the truly international representative body for the broadcast and media technology industry that IABM is today,” said Peter White, IABM CEO. “The APAC Members’ Council has been very effective in increasing engagement and representation in the region and, looking at the enormous breadth of industry experience and regional expertise of its new membership, we can look forward confidently to even more successful region-specific initiatives over the next two years.”
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.