WorldDAB at ABU DBS 2018
During ABU DBS 2018, don’t forget to attend WorldDAB’s DAB+ workshop on March 5th on how to plan for the launch of DAB+ in your market. The workshop is free to attend, and full programme details are available below.
Meet DAB+ experts on the DAB+ pavilion, with supply-chain and technology companies on-hand to discuss the latest developments in DAB+ and provide advice on how to set up new trials and services.
WorldDAB Workshop: ‘DAB+ in a Multiplatform World’ – March 5th, 14:00 – 16:00, Tun Sri Lanang
- ASEAN update: Joan Warner, Commercial Radio Australia.
- International DAB+ developments: Bernie O’Neill, WorldDAB and Lindsay Cornell, BBC.
- Hybrid radio – why ASEAN will drive innovation and scale: Nick Piggott, RadioDNS, Ben Poor, European Broadcasting Union.
- Private broadcaster use of DAB+ for brand extension: Dave Cameron, Southern Cross Austereo.
- Public broadcaster use of DAB+ for cultural programming formats: Mark Cummins and Alex Lazenby, SBS.
- Digital switch over – how DSO can stimulate regional adoption – Jørn Jensen, NRK.
- CONFAB: a panel discussion of issues relevant to Asia Pacific broadcasters.
DAB+ Pavilion: Meet the Exhibitors
WorldDAB will present a DAB+ pavilion in collaboration with DAB+ supply chain companies with a footprint in Asia Pacific – Factum Radioscape, GatesAir, Paneda and RadioDNS. Meet the experts who can provide advice on implementing DAB+ digital radio, and detail how DAB+ has helped their business.
DAB+ in the Conference Programme
DAB+ will feature throughout the main conference programme. Look out for DAB+ in various sessions to hear more about DAB+ technology enhancements, spectrum efficiencies, opportunities for new content on DAB+, hybrid radio, DAB+ digital infrastructure, and cost savings.
Win a DAB+ Radio at ABU DBS
WorldDAB will be giving away DAB+ radios every day of ABU DBS 2018, including the Hama DR350, Pure Pop Maxi S, and Sahaga POP yourCar 2.1. To be in the running to win, submit your details at the WorldDAB on Booth 39. Winners will be announced during the afternoon coffee break and on Twitter and Facebook.
To book a one-to-one meeting with a DAB+ expert please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.