Sony at ABU Digital Broadcasting Symposium 2018
The way we deliver live production is changing. Not only does it require the best technology, crew and equipment, it also relies on the most cost-effective solutions. With over 30 years’ experience of delivering award-winning technology and solutions, Sony understands the workflow, production and business challenges of live and recorded production applications. In combination with XVS-6000 HD video switcher, Sony’s latest HXC-FB80 portable camera offers world-class, cost-effective HD live production with that distinctive Sony stamp of quality.
Join us at the Sony stand at ABU DBS 2018, and check out an ideal solution to your long-term and near-online archiving needs.
Sony Booth at ABU DBS 2018
- Sony Booth Number: 31 and 34
- Venue: The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Exhibition Opening Hours
- 6 March, 2018 (Tuesday): 11:00 – 17:30
- 7 March, 2018 (Wednesday): 09:00 – 17:30
- 8 March, 2018 (Thursday): 09:00 – 16:00
Sony’s Presentation at ABU DBS 2018 Conference
- Conference Session 3
- The Changing Broadcast Environment: Integrating and Migrating to IP
- Date: 6 March, 2018 (Tuesday)
- Time: 14:00 – 15:30
- Venue: Taming Sari 1 and 2, The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Topic: Advantage of IP Live Production
- Speaker: Mr. Tsuyoshi Nakao, Sony Corporation
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.