Iflix Available In Nepal, Launches Partnership With Ncell
iflix has announced the launch of its service in Nepal. Consumers can now sign up for a one-month free trial via iflix’s website, or by downloading the app to their phone or tablet from Google Play or the Apple App Store, giving them unlimited access to thousands of the world’s best TV shows, movies and more on every device they own, with no credit card required and no obligations.
The Company additionally announced an exclusive partnership with Ncell Pvt Ltd. (Ncell), giving Ncell customers up to three months unlimited access to iflix’s world-class service (worth NPR 900), sponsored by Ncell.
Each iflix subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to iflix’s vast library of thousands of first-run exclusive shows, award-winning TV series, blockbuster movies, popular local and regional content, children’s programs and much more.
- Access to iflix on up to five devices including phones, tablets, laptops, desktops, TVs and other connected devices, and watch shows on two different devices at the same time.
- The ability to download TV shows and movies to any phone, tablet or mobile device to binge-watch offline, when not connected to the internet.
- Access to Channels from some of the world’s most popular and exciting entertainment studios and brands along with users’ favourite content genres.
- The ability to add TV shows, movies and channels to their personalised iflix homepage as well as follow playlists curated by hundreds of their favourite influencers and celebrities.
During the three-month access period Ncell customers will also enjoy unlimited data from 12am to 5am, exclusively to stream and download shows on iflix. Ncell 4G users are entitled to an additional two hours of data, between 5am and 5pm for the same period, at no extra charge.
Ncell also introduced a new hourly iflix data pack for NPR 50, allowing customers to enjoy unlimited viewing on iflix for one hour, with a validity of one day. Customers may purchase multiple data packs.
With over 220 studio and distributor partnerships worldwide, iflix offers subscribers an extensive selection of iconic, critically acclaimed TV series and films both internationally and locally available in the region, including Hollywood titles Teen Wolf, Vikings, Rocky Balboa and Fargo, as well as Bollywood hits Piku, Heropanti and Krrish 3. At launch, many of iflix’s most popular movies and TV shows will be offered with Nepalese subtitles, with the aim of localising the entire catalogue in the months to come.
iflix Nepal Country Lead, Bhawana Ghimire commented, “iflix is passionately focused on fulfilling the entertainment demands of local consumers throughout Nepal. We are deeply committed to offering them a uniquely personalised and localised service with a vast selection of the world’s best TV shows and movies, to stream or download on any device of their choice. We are thrilled to partner with Ncell, Nepal’s leading mobile network, for our launch here and to bring our world-class service to all Ncell customers throughout the country.”
Ncell Corporate Services Director, Pranay Acharya said, “We are delighted to partner with a clear market leader like iflix to offer world-class entertainment to our customers. After swiftly expanding 4G services to 19 cities across the country, this partnership with iflix is a testament to our commitment to lead the digital revolution in Nepal, fulfilling growing demand from our subscribers. We can’t wait for Nepal to press play!”
Now available to over one billion consumers across 23 territories throughout Asia, the Middle East and Africa, iflix has established itself as the clear market leader in video streaming. Offering consumers, a vast library of top Hollywood, Asian and Middle Eastern regional, and local TV shows and movies, including many first run exclusives and award-winning programs, each subscription allows users to access the service on up to five devices, including phones, laptops, tablets, and television sets, for viewing wherever, whenever.
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.