RadComms 2017: Spectrum in Motion
From network revolutions and building the industrial internet to micro-chipping humans and ‘uberveillance’ – set against a backdrop of rapidly approaching 5G networks – RadComms 2017 will challenge and inform spectrum planning and reform for the benefit of all Australians.
With a theme of ‘Spectrum reform – Empowering Users’, this year’s event, which runs 1– 2 November in Sydney, features decision-makers and thought-leaders from government and industry to provide an unparalleled opportunity to find out about – and influence – spectrum reform in Australia.
Minister for Communications, Senator the Hon. Mitch Fifield, will deliver the opening address, while Nerida O’Loughlin, Chair of the Australian Communications and Media Authority, will make her inaugural address to RadComms. Keynote speeches will be made by ACCC Chairman Rod Sims and Professor Katina Michael, Editor in Chief of the IEEE Technology and Society Magazine, who will speak about our headlong progress towards an ‘internet of us’.
Senior ACMA representatives will be joined by experts from Telstra, Ericsson, SES Satellites, Vertel, NNN Co, Myriota, Qualcomm, RTT, RMIT and GoGo, as well as industry groups Communications Alliance, Free TV Australia, AMTA and ARCIA.
The draft program is now available and highlights key sessions delivered over the two-day conference, including:
- Spectrum reform – perspectives from industry about spectrum reform and workshops on three important areas of spectrum reform – radiocommunications licensing, equipment rules and interference management.
- Network (r)evolutions – evolution and revolution in terrestrial, mobile and satellite networks.
- Building the industrial internet – How IoT and 5G are enabling a fourth – and global – industrial revolution.
- Future ACMA activities – work program, planning issues and spectrum auctions.
- Emerging standards and new applications—5G, mmWave, satellites and 3GPP processes.
Register now to secure your place.
For more information or to arrange an interview, please contact: Blake Murdoch, on (02) 9334 7817, 0434 567 391 or email@example.com.
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.