2017 ACOMMS Finalists Announced
Communications Alliance has proudly announced the finalists in the communications industry’s premier awards for excellence, the ACOMMS, which recognise exemplary achievement across 12 categories of endeavour.
The ACOMMS will be presented at a gala industry event in Sydney on the 19th of July, 2017.
The short-listed nominees are illustrative of the industry’s transformation from the provision of traditional fixed and mobile communications to next-generation available-anywhere, advanced services and applications.
Communications Alliance CEO, John Stanton said, “The activities underlying the nominations bear testimony to the strength of innovation that is driving the Australian communications industry.”
“There are great stories behind the commitment to excellence on display from all finalists. I congratulate and wish them well for the ACOMMS Awards night.”
“And this year, for the first time, the IoT Alliance Australia (IoTAA) is offering the IoT Impact Award as part of the ACOMMs bouquet. The IoTAA will recognise a company or organisation that has undertaken IoT-based activities that exhibit innovation, collaboration and have generated a demonstrable impact on the Australian economy.
The 2017 ACOMM Awards finalists are:
· Announced on the night
· Telstra and Ericsson Telstra’s new Gigabit capable LTE network (in selected locations), enabled by Ericsson.
· Vodafone Hutchison Australia NB-IoT
· Vodafone Hutchison Australia Zone Cool Shelter
· Next Telecom
· Telcoinabox Operations Cloud Sales Assist (CSA)
Satellite Provider of the Year
· Optus Satellite
· Optus Satellite
· Pivotel Satellite
Commitment to Customer Service
· amaysim Australia
· Singtel Optus Systems Digital Customer Service
· Speedcast Australia Customer Service
Services to Industry – Professional Services
· Baker and McKenzie Long-term value towards industry development and/or industry co-operation
· Bird & Bird
· Cyient Australia
Best Marketing Initiative
· Huawei Technologies Australia Huawei ICT Roadshow Australia 2016
· Optus Systems
· OVO Mobile
Best Mobile Solution
· amaysim Australia Vaya Price Beat Guarantee
· Optus Systems Optus Home Wireless Broadband
· Huawei Technologies Narrowband IoT
· Vodafone Hutchison Australia Narrowband IoT
· Aussie Broadband Grass Roots program
· NBN Co Limited nbn Job ready program
· Telstra Foundation Telstra Imaginarium for Non-Profits
· Vodafone & Vodafone Vodafone Foundation & Hello Sunday Morning Foundation
Vendor Innovation (Large) Vendor Innovation (Emerging)
· Announced on the night · Announced on the night
IoTAA Impact Award
· WaterGroup Pty Ltd · Smarter Technology Solutions
· Aurizon, Deloitte
The ACOMM Awards recognise excellence among communications industry participants including individuals, service providers, content providers, carriers, technology partners, consultants and third party suppliers. Vodafone is the 2017 title sponsor of the ACOMMS, with Mirait Technologies Australia, Optus, Cyient, amaysim, Bird and Bird, Foxtel, and KPMG also sponsoring the event.
The ACOMMS will be announced and presented at the 11th Annual ACOMMS Dinner to be held on the 19th of July 2017 at the Hyatt Regency, Sydney. The Minister for Communications, The Hon Mitch Fifield, will deliver the keynote address at the dinner. Comedian Kitty Flanagan will be the MC for the evening.
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.