ALEXA Mini LF SUP 7.1 Officially Available
ARRI recently announced availability of ALEXA Mini LF SUP 7.1 with a new recording format for anamorphic productions. The new recording format 2.8K LF 1:1 – 2.8K is available in ARRIRAW and Apple ProRes and is tailor-made for shooting with 2x anamorphic lenses for a target deliverable of 2:1, fulfilling 4K UHD mandates.
ALEXA Mini LF SUP 7.1 Features Overview
- 2.8K LF 1:1 – 2.8K recording format
– up to 60 fps in ARRIRAW and Apple ProRes
– fulfilling 4K UHD mandates
- Lens Data Archive files for ARRI Signature Primes and ARRI Signature Zooms
– ARRI Signature Prime 12 mm and 280 mm
– ARRI Signature Zoom 45 – 135 mm and 65 – 300 mm
- Sync Shift via Camera Access Protocol
- Support for future revisions of the Codex Compact Drive 1TB
- Various bug fixes and system stability improvements
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.