MSLED 40-S LED Luminaire from Prime Time Lighting
The MSLED 40-S LED luminaire is an upgrade and replaces the MSLED 40 XB-2. The light is designed for professional broadcast studio grids for key light, fill, side or backlight talent on interview or chroma key sets. It’s also great in low-profile or low-ceiling applications. With improved Lambertian distribution, the MSLED 40-S has incredible throw for a soft, even light with a single soft shadow. With the increased softness, the light continues to outperform panel lights.
Using PrimeTime’s innovative energy-efficient LED technology the MSLED 40-S boasts twice the width and coverage of the MSLED 20-S. Perfect for television broadcast studios, film production, broadcast worship services, distance learning or video conference facilities. PrimeTime’s LEDs are built to cool without fans. Manufactured in the USA with PrimeTime’s innovative design, energy-saving LED technology for cool and professional talent illumination.
Features of the MSLED 40 Broadcast Studio LED Light:
- New optics result in even Lambertian distribution.
- Uncompromised engineering standards – No fan, no noise, no vibration.
- Bright, single shadow rendering with a consistent soft light output for optimal talent lighting. Enables talent to stay cool and composed.
- Five-year Warranty.
- Energy-efficient – saves power by only drawing 120 Watts.
- Highest quality Light Emitting Diodes (LED) – 50,000 hour rated lifetime.
- High Color Rendering Index of 95+ (95+ CRI).
- Amazing soft shadow for wraparound light quality.
- No Fan! Passive cooling, completely silent.
- Perfect for low-ceiling applications.
- Built by hand in America with PrimeTime’s legacy of high performance, superior quality, and durability.
- Available in Tungsten or Daylight colour temperature.
- Fanless cooling – all of our LED products stay cool and bright because of our innovative engineering.
- Long lasting LED saves on staff maintenance.
- Equipped with DMX and digital display interface.
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.