The Smallest V-Lock Battery Available on the Market
The LightPro Fxlion Nano series 14.8V batteries feature D-Tap, USB-A, Micro USB and USB-C ports and a handy display that shows remaining power. The selection of ports means you can charge the Nanos from a regular V-mount charger or via USB-C. Then you can plug it into your laptop and use the Nano to power your computer. This is extremely handy if you’re out and about and don’t have access to mains power. Now in two Capacities, 50wh and 95wh.
Fxlion LightPro NANO One 50wh V-Lock Battery
- D-tap Output: 14.8V
- USB A output: 5V/2.4A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
- USB C output/Input: 5V/2.4A, 9V/2A, 12V/2A, 15V/2A, 15V/2A, 20V/2.2A
- Micro USB Input: 5V/3A
- Compatible with V-lock charger and cellphone USB charger
Fxlion LightPro NANO Two 98wh V-Lock Battery
- NEW 14.8V 98Wh NANO TWO V-Mount Battery with D-Tap output, USB A Output, USB C Output/Input and Micro USB Input.
- Battery capacity: 98Wh.
- Battery mount / Type: V Mount.
- Battery technology: Li-ion.
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.