New Voyager Workstation from Inovativ
The creators of the original travel workstation have done it again.Taking customer feedback and adding years of experience from its Scout lineup, Inovativ is proud to announce their latest creation – the Voyager.
Improved from the ground up and accompanied by a number of new options for creatives, the Voyager is the ultimate mobile workstation. With larger wheel sizes, modular design, and the new keyboard-friendly X-top, Inovativ’s Voyager series sets a new benchmark for practical design, quality construction, and durability.
The Voyager line is available in three sizes: 30, 36, and 42 – In EVO and NXT models and the option of either the standard Inovativ top, or the all-new X-Top.
Voyager EVO models boast 10 inches of height adjustability and the highest quality machined lightweight aluminium casters on the market, designed and manufactured in-house by Inovativ. The casters interface with Inovativ’s quick-release dovetail system for easy attachment and removal, cutting down on setup time. Additionally, the Voyager includes up to four threaded rail plates, a popular addition of the Apollo lineup that allows users to mount accessories to the top shelf via 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threaded holes.
Voyager NXT models will continue to use Inovativ’s quick-release dovetail wheel system that incorporates steel casters and Inovativ’s Foot Brake System as a standard option.
Voyager’s new X-Top gives users their most-requested option: A folded lip, much like the beloved Echo, giving users a flat surface to comfortably use a keyboard.
Moreover, the X-Top features two threaded rail plates and comes optimised for Inovativ’s Insight monitor mount system, so you’re ready to bring your DIT game anywhere in the galaxy.
The Voyager product line features:
- New side handhold cutouts for easier loading / unloading when the workstation is collapsed.
- New 40 percent Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon moulded corners and shelf cups, for astounding strength and durability at a fraction of the weight.
- Newly redesigned SLAS system, with symmetrical stanchion tubes enabling accessory use on either side of the workstation with only one accessory crossbar, and rubberised release collars for a better grip during setup / break-down.
- Bolt-together construction makes replacing parts quick and easy.
- New Apollo-Style, lockable latch system. Spring-loaded, durable, and ready for anything the airlines can throw at ‘em.
- 10-inch of top shelf height adjustability in EVO models.
- New deeper-lipped shelf design allowing larger wheel sizes to travel inside of the
- workstation when collapsed.
- 8-inch standard wheels on Voyager 30 and 36.
- 10-inch standard wheels on Voyager 42, optional upgrade for 36.
All Voyager workstations are constructed from lightweight 5052 aluminium and stainless-steel hardware, with parts machined from 6061-T6 aluminium, to support a payload of up to 600 pounds. All models are less than 8.5-inches thick in their collapsed configuration.
SELF-SERVICE WEB SITE ADVERTISING
Manage your own ads on this web site. For more, click the button below.